5/2/10

Some finished projects....




I seem to be the type of person who likes to keep track of things (lists). I don't scrapbook so I guess this is my way of recording happenings in our lives. One thing I have wanted to do is to keep a record of the quilts I complete so I guess I will start here and use them as posts when nothing exciting is happening. The first is a wool on wool applique. I occasionally go to Goodwill and ARC to scrounge for wool to use for projects. This was my first attempt at something like this. The second was a quick project for the condo (actually a fuse box camo cover). I hope that it is my photo that is crooked. I will have to check the quilt the next time we head to CB. The last one is a bear paw wall hanging (also in the CB condo). I am trying to break out of my usual color schemes. Recently I went to a program by Rene Peterson who is great with color and I am working on some of her patterns. It's paper piecing which I enjoy. I am also using lots of batiks which I have come to really love. I'll add some more pics of quilts when I get the pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment