11/14/10

Round and Round!


I've had two of these ugly little ottomans in the garage for several years. Mere and I picked them up at a garage sale for $1-$2 dollars each. It was supposed to be a DIY project but they just never got done.
With Mere and Tyler both getting apts. I figured it was time to finish the project. So....I found some great fabric for about $3.00 at the ARC on Senior discount day (yes, I qualify) and called Peg. She's a great upholsterer in Monument that we found when we needed the cushions for the leather sofa at the condo redone. She's great - inexpensive and fast. She had both ottomans done within a week. I don't know yet how much her labor charge is yet. Aren't they cute? Mere has first dibbs.
A few of my favs - finding a great deal, reusing and recycling, and circles!
Wait till you see my next job from Peg - 2 chairs and an ottoman I snapped up at a garage sale for $40.00 with fabric off the bargain rack at Denver fabric!

1 comment: