3/24/13

Scary.................

This past week a man in the neighborhood across the street was shot as he opened his front door.  I learned about it when checking the internet before going to bed.  It happened about 8:30 pm.  We have friends who live in that neighborhood.  I checked again  when I got up early the next day.  He was the Exec. Dir. of the Dept. of Corrections for the state of Colorado.  So sad............and wondering what would have happened if his wife had opened the door.  I think the killer murdered a pizza guy in Golden the previous weekend and used his jacket to act like a pizza guy when he killed the man in Monument.  I would think somebody with the victim's job would have camera's outside his home or live in a gated community (not that that would help).  Everyone in the community and state is worked up and concerned for his family at this time..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment