11/27/14

Cruisin with Gma (and the Zohourys)

Roatan, Hondouras








The view from my sis's back yard.

Our little vacation spot after we got home from the cruise.
I was able to go on a cruise last week with my mom, my sister, and her family.  We had a good time and it was so nice to be able to spend so much time with them.  We did a lot of relaxing, eating, reading, sleeping, card playing, and people watching.  We cruised out of Tampa and went to Roatan, Hondouras, Costa Maya, Cozumel (didn't stop due to high winds), and Grand Cayman.  Andy was able to do a lot of scuba diving.  The shows at night were fun and entertaining. Gma enjoyed the quality time, eating with the family and the shows each night.  Thank you to Lisa and Nasser.  Needless to say, memories were made....................After we got home we discovered a great beach bar on Clearwater Beach, Frenchies Beach Bar for a great grouper sandwich, and a super deli named The Lucky Dill for a good rueben.  We took a big walk on the Pinellas Trail (rails to trails) and I was able to have lunch with a good friend from nursing school who I hadn't seen for years.  I even was able to swing by Winterhaven and see Jack and Greg.  Jack is 90 now and I'm not sure he'll remember that I was there but it was good to see them.
Jack - Age 90, enjoying his milk and cookies.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time with you! It's been too long since we could have our sister conversations! Thanks for all of your help with Mom, making it possible to take this trip with her! I hope we can take a sister trip together sometime in the future. I love you!

    ReplyDelete