3/9/16

February Update

Wow, I just realized I have been lax in updating..........what's been going on?  Grandma is still here and plans on returning to Ohio in May after Lauren's wedding shower.  Arn and I have been trying to walk more since we haven't had snow since the last big dump when we made the snow dragon.  Arn worked over a whole week which tired him out and I have been trying to work as much as possible.  Some of the recent walks/hikes we've taken..............walked from Spruce Mt. Trailhead almost to Larkspur (6 mi.), Black Forest Section 16, thru the fire burn area (4mi.), Monument Preserve with Tyler, Lauren and the dogs (over 3 mi.) , around  the neighborhood (over 3 mi.), and I stopped on the way home from work and walked 4 mi. on the Santa Fe Trail until the Air Force Academy closure (should reopen this spring).  We took a mud hike on the Lincoln Mt. Open Space for 4 mi. which was a mess and now are checking out some of the drier places we don't usually go until the snow melts and the ground dries up.
I have also been trying to keep up with Betty Rocker, a 30 day challenge workout video series.  Gotta get this excess poundage off!

No comments:

Post a Comment