8/22/16

Reunions and visits to Ohio






I went home to Ohio for a quick visit with mom and also my 45th high school reunion.  The reunion was very nice and casual and I hadn't seen any of my classmates since graduation - interesting.  Mom kept me busy with lots of small road trips.  We checked out The Tackle Box for perch and walleye, went to The Corner Inn for fried 'mush', New Riegel for ribs, and Jolly Rogers in Port Clinton for walleye and hush puppies. Marble Head  and the lighthouse is always a favorite too.  She said she had never had a 'footlong' so we had a picnic in the park - I think she probably just doesn't remember. Another very simple thing that made her happy was the little Chevy Spark I rented.  Lime green is one of her favorite colors.  We also went to church at the Old Mission Church which was attended by Native Americans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment