4/4/20

Recently finished Projects and some pics of some old projects


Scrappy made with a template

A Block of the Month Club from a few years back

Wool Applique - first attempt..........not my favorite method or style

A Bear Paw wallhanging - Had this one at the CB condo and it went with the sale.......not sure where it is now. Also Tyler's Tshirt quilt front and back with all high school sports shirts.

This was a fun scrappy strip quilt that I'd make again. Paper piecing.

Another quilt that went with the condo......it covered the fuse box!

This one took a while to make.  Paper pieced with batiks.  The circular part was a little tricky.

Hand Applique, Machine Quilted in jewel tone colors

Meredith's tshirt quilt........preschool thru college and adulthood, machine quilted, flannel backing

Stitch and Flip with leftover's

Paper Pieced Trees.....thought I'd use it for Christmas but this is one of my favorites and I'm hanging it up year round.  I have even started another one............a great way to use up smaller pieces of fabric.
This is the year I'm finishing projects.   I found a machine quilter in Monument and I try to get another one ready for her whenever she has one completed.  It's good to be cleaning out my unfinished projects.  I have a few more to go! I've decided to stop making larger size quilts too !

No comments:

Post a Comment