10/28/11

Life Wisdom

We haven't been doing anything exciting lately with the recent snow storm and working. I've also have had some back issues which has slowed me down the past few days. So......I'll post some random thoughts and information which could improve lives in the smallest of ways. A few years ago Elizabeth and Christine came up with a few acronyms that are very helpful. F.I.T, F.O.M, and B.I.V. have become very useful in our lives. FIT stands for Food in Teeth, FOM stands for Food on Mouth, and BIV stands for Booger in View. It's easy to check yourself out with FIT, FOM, or BIV. As we get older we've added another one which is HIV (Hair in View as in nasal hair). Feel free to use these but don't tell too many people or the secret will be out. Watch for future postings ....

No comments:

Post a Comment