4/24/11

Here comes Peter Cottontail!


Happy Easter!


We had snow last night! Just thinking back to some Easter memories.......coloring eggs, hiding lots of eggs in the backyard before the kids got up, chocolate bunnies, Fluffy the bunny which Mere had to carry around everywhere, easter breakfast at Red Butte Cafe in SLC when Tyler threw up at the table (we made him finish his cranberry juice or he didn't get to eat any candy when we got home), getting colored chicks as a child and watching them grow into mean chickens or roosters, and I'm sure more will come to me thru out the day.


Maybe we'll see our pet wild bunnies today or the deer that come thru the back yard now (Mag isn't here to scare them off).

2 comments:

  1. I remember the colored chicks...I used to love those! And I always ate the ears off of my chocolate bunny first thing; getting dressed up to go to church (this was one of the times Dad might go with us) and coming home to a ham dinner.

    We ate at Golden Corral...felt like a food "orgy". Decided that was not such a good idea on Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Popped over to say hello and thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. Love the bunny pic. And, I see, from the side bar that we've enjoyed many of the same hikes! We are having our first sunny day in quite some time so I'm anxious to pull on the boots and hit the trails.

    PS: You'd mentioned you're still trying to figure out what grows... If you'd like some help or plant suggestions plz let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete