4/13/11

Hoping to see the 1st signs of Spring!



'No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.'

Proverb


We're leaving for Ohio and Pa. tomorrow. I'm hoping to see some of the first signs of Spring!

I've always loved pussy willows but I don't know if they would grow in Colorado. Love the way things grow in Ohio. I'm going to bring back a rhubarb plant too. I'm also going to try to bring back another lilac bush (dark purple).


I'll be getting things in order for summer for my Mom, weeding flower beds, getting the garden ready, dentist appt., moving furniture to the front porch, taking Helen (Mom's friend) out for her 90th birthday, tying up strings for morning glories, and whatever else needs to be done.


Arn is heading to Pa. to see Dougan, Nick and Leann and the kids, play a little golf, visit Gma Casciato, see Arlene, and the Messinas.


I also am going to meet Linda (a friend from nursing school) for lunch in Bowling Green. We haven't seen each other in years!


1 comment:

  1. I hope your rhubarb grows. Mine is growing which is amazing in our poor GA clay! Love strawberry rhubarb pies!! Have fun at the old home place!

    ReplyDelete