1/26/10

Lisa came to visit last week to see everyone, especially Mom. It was so fun spending time with her. We did get a chance to get out for a quick loop around Red Rocks Canyon Park even though it was windy that morning. We went to the gym as much as we could and she showed me some of her workout routines. I kind of needed a kick start. December was busy! Anyway I plan to continue with the workouts and the meal suggestions. We'll see where it goes, hopefully melting away.
Of course we always realize we didn't take enough pics when it is too late. We had a family get together on the Sun. before she left. Lisa made some great Persian food. I really need to practice making the rice. It was so good!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! I had such a good time with y'all! Would have loved to stay longer but Nasser was lonely. I started a new blog related to health and fitness...Lisa Zohoury, RD. I plan to post my food intake, exercise routines, recipes, etc. to share with everyone. Hopefully, I won't fizzle out in this endeavor. I am trying to keep it professional but fun and personal too. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions to improve or add to the site. Thanks! Love ya. Keep the updates coming about Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, my blogspot is LZohouryRD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete